Back to News
Advice to paitients attend for a COVID vaccination
Posted on 14 Apr 2021
Coming for your Covid Vaccine
- Do not attend if you have symptoms of coronavirus
- Don't arrive too early. Keep to the appointment time. We don't want too many waiting.
- Wear a mask / face covering, let us know if you are exempt.
- Wear a short sleeved or loose fitting top, under your coat.
After your covid vaccine please continue to
- Wear a mask in public buildings, shops or other confined spaces.
- Wash your hands regularly
- Keep your distance from other people
- Follow the current guidance and rules