Are you a key (critical) worker in Powys?
Do you or someone in your household have COVID-19 symptoms?
You may be eligible for a COVID-19 Test at the new mobile testing units in the county.
Find out more at www.powysthb.wales.nhs.uk/coronavirus-testing.
The Welsh Government key (critical) workers testing policy includes 8 broad categories of critical workers:
- Health and social care workers
- Public safety (emergency workers) and national security workers
- Local and national government workers
- Education and childcare workers
- Food and other necessary goods
- Utilities, communication and financial services workers
- Key public service workers
More information about the Welsh Government’s approach to testing is available from their website at www.gov.wales/testing-coronavirus.